Game Flow Documentary
- The director of an upcoming documentary on how video games can help alleviate mental health issues, Emily Crawford, shares her experiences with games, mental health, and filmmaking
- Support the documentary on IndieGoGo
- +7 Intelligence Discord Server
- Join an awesome community all about the power of games to influence our lives and the world around us. Come chat and play games with me and your fellow listeners
- Mr. Koya
- Use the code PLUS7 at checkout to get 20% off an order of 2+ shirts and get FREE shipping!
- The Polygon Show
- Each week, four of Polygon’s best and brightest gather to cover the latest news, chat about games, and answer your burning questions.
- Game Flow IndieGoGo
- Game Flow website
- Jane McGonigal's TED talk
- Flow - by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Team Chat Podcast
- Team Chat Podcast Twitch - Extra Life charity stream Nov 3rd!
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Radiopublic
Find the show online:
+7 Intelligence Website
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo
Epilogue by Creo is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial License.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Teaching with Dungeons & Dragons
What Grand Theft Auto Teaches
Transformative Games and Educational Escape Rooms - Part 2
Transformative Games and Educational Escape Rooms - Part 1
How Games Teach Better than School Can
Games and Education Series Coming March 4th
Armistice in Video Games
Dan Machado Returns - DOCE
Interview Live Stream Wednesday
Game Flow Documentary
Games that Bring Power to the People
What Virtual World Do You Want to Live In?
Games that Challenge What You Believe
The First Game About Peace
Games That Keep Us Safe
How Gamers Cope
Mapmaker: The Gerrymandering Game
Game To Grow
It's Dangerous To Go Alone
What is Gaming Disorder? + Part 2