Game To Grow
- Therapeutic tabletop role-playing games - what they look like, how they work, and who they help - with Adam Johns and Adam Davis, Founders of the non-profit Game to Grow
- How Game to Grow uses the unique story building of tabletop RPGs to address the needs of the players in therapeutic game sessions
- Some examples of the adventures that help people address their mental health needs and develop skills
- +7 Intelligence Discord Server
- Join an awesome community all about the power of games to influence our lives and the world around us. Come chat and play games with me and your fellow listeners
- Game to Grow
- Donate to Game Grow via PayPal
- Game to Grow on Twitter
- Amazon Smile link to support Game to Grow
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Find the show online:
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
On Facebook: @plus7intelligence
+7 Intelligence is a member of the Podglomerate network.
Music by Creo