Gap Year in Ghost Town by Michael Pryor
Join our host Gabi with guest speaker Emma in the ninth episode of Chat YA Up! where we read young adult books and then review them for you!
For more information, follow us on Instagram & Facebook and don't forget to check out Library at Home!
Our ninth episode is Gap Year in Ghost Town by Michael Pryor
Let's get this straight - ghosts are everywhere. And they're dangerous. This is why my family has hunted them for hundreds of years.
The Marin family run a two-man operation in inner-city Melbourne. Anton has the ghost-sight, but his father does not. Theirs is a gentle approach to ghost hunting. Rani Cross, combat-skilled ghost hunter from the Company of the Righteous, is all about the slashing.
Anton and Rani don't see eye to eye - but with a massive spike in violent ghost manifestations, they must find a way to work together.
And what with all the blindingly terrifying brushes with death, Anton must use his gap year to decide if he really wants in on the whole ghost-hunting biz . . .
Gap Year in Ghost Town is smart, funny and scary with extra action and attitude.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (25-11-2020)
- Lenny's Book of Everything by Karen Foxlee (9-12-2020)
- After the Lights Go Out by Lili Wilkinson (23-12-2020)
- Sabriel by Garth Nix (6-1-2021)
- Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein (20-1-2021)
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (3-2-2021)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (17-2-2021)
- What I Like About Me by Jenna Guillame - This episode will include an interview with the author. (3-3-2021)
- Gap Year in Ghost Town by Michael Pryor (17-3-2021)
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (31-3-2021)
- A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (14-4-2021)
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (28-4-2021)