Gears Goes Next-Gen, PS5 Shortage Until 2022 - Kinda Funny Games Daily 05.10.21
Blessing and Tim kick off the week by talking about what looks to be a SLOW BURN for next-gen. Let's talk about PS5 shortages, Gears going to Unreal Engine 5, and more.
Time Stamps -
00:00:00 - Start
00:02:00 - Housekeeping
- It’s Monday which means we got a drop of new content that went live!
- Over the weekend Xcast went live featuring Sean Capri (Sean like Connery, Capri like the pants) of The Xbox Drive.
- Episode 2 of our Star Wars: The Bad Batch Reactions also went up over the weekend.
- This morning, a new highlight video of Andy and I’s Resident Evil 7 playthrough went live. Edited by the one and only Roger Pokorny.
- And then the Kinda Funny Podcast is now live as of this morning titled “What Animals Can We Ride?”
- Tuesday at 11AM PT right here on twitch.tv/kindafunnygames we are partnering with Razer to show off the RTX 30-series powered Blade laptops with Andy and the boys playing some Warzone
The Roper Report -
00:07:38 - PlayStation 5 supply is gonna be tight even until next year - Takashi Mochizuki @ Bloomberg
00:16:25 - Gears Developer, The Coalition is moving to next-gen development and Unreal Engine 5 - Press Release
00:20:51 - What other game/genre/IP would you like them to work on? - Best Friends Q:dhruvenator
00:34:45 - Ad
00:38:45 - Is this a path to success that you think more 3rd party games might follow? - Benjamin Berry
00:42:45 - Ubisoft will now brand all its own games as "Ubisoft Originals" - Tom Phillips @ Eurogamer
00:47:50 - Capcom Continues to keep killing it in sales - James Batchelor @ GiBiz
00:57:10 - More Court Document Leaks: Epic Games offered $200m deal to Sony for ‘up to 6’ PC PlayStation ports - Andy Robinson @ VGC
01:01:20 - Out today
01:03:40 - You‘re Wrong
Greg and Whitta