Geoff Williams | Tools For Success In Facilities Management
James Ashley connects with Geoff Williams.
Geoff has been working in the facility management and real estate industry for over 20 years. He is currently the Director of Operations for Eastern Canada, at Angus Consulting Management Limited (ACML).
He is a proud member of the Internal Facility Management Association (IFMA), where he’s been heavily involved at a local, national and international level. Through IFMA, he has attained his FMP and SFP designations and is a qualified instructor who has volunteered his time to teaching hundreds of FM students.
He has won a number of awards for his outstanding contribution to Facilities Management, and he continuously looks for new opportunities to help the industry grow.
In this episode, we discuss the following;
- How the FM Industry has evolved
- Different touch points and career pathways
- Staying connected and learning through IFMA
- Changes in technology
- The value of education and volunteering
- Global thinking
- Working at ACML
- Strategies to raise your game
- 3 big lessons to pay forward