Getting Help For A Loved One Who struggles with Addiction - 543
Chalene continues on the topic of addiction by focusing on how to get help for a loved one who is an alcoholic or an addict. You’ll hear this complex subject approached from varying angles, including: what to do if the addict doesn’t want help / is in complete denial and what it takes to have a successful intervention. Most specifically, Chalene illustrates how and why — if having a loved one who’s an addict is your current reality — your most important job is to take care of you.
For help go to:
- Al-Anon https://al-anon.org
- AA https://www.aa.org
- ACOA Therapists
- ACOA Books
- Books by Melody Beattie
Links about Interventions:
Links from today’s episode:
- Phase It Up by 131 Method coming soon!!! We are so excited!!
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out pushjournal.com
- Courageous Confidence Club
- Go to com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey MegFinn11!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!