Gift Giving and Gift Certificates with Mandi Pratt
113 - 'Tis the season to start planning for the season that's just around the bend: those frenzied weeks of holiday gift shopping. Staying on the sidelines—offering no Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Small-Business Saturday specials—is a perfectly valid choice. But you may still have people looking to buy gift certificates for their loved ones.
This week, Mandi Pratt from Greyboy Pet Prints and I talk about best practices for offering gift certificates, showing appreciation for your best clients, and why you should think twice before publicly posting holiday sales.
What To Listen For:
- The potential pitfalls of selling gift certificates
- Why you'll want an introductory email from the purchaser
- The legal considerations for expiration dates
- How Nicole makes her gift certificates look and feel like a *real* present
- Why you should never sell gift certificates for specific products
- Ideas for thank-you gifts for your very best clients
And after listening to this episode, if you're curious about Mandi's beautiful etchings, you can get one for yourself—or for your best client—at 30% off the regular price. Just use the code HOTD30 at checkout.
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 29: Unique Handcrafted Products with Mandi Pratt
- Greyboy Pet Prints
- Greyboy Pet Prints on Facebook
- Greyboy Pet Prints on Instagram
- White House Custom Color
- Marathon Press pocket folders
- Artifact Uprising
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Join our new and FREE COMMUNITY now!