Giselle Mota, TEDx speaker and top 100 "Future of Work" thought leader, discusses how AI helps us become better humans
Giselle Mota, Future of Work principal at ADP, overcame dyslexia and discovered passions for math and AI. Her parents immigrated from the Dominican Republic and taught Giselle the power of perseverance. Now she speaks frequently to global audiences about the importance of using AI responsibly to hire and nurture talent.
Listen and learn...
- How AI accelerates the process of learning new skills
- How to mitigate the impact of bias in automated decision-making
- The dangers of using facial recognition in recruiting and hiring processes
- How to design organizations that celebrate cognitive diversity
- How to optimize hiring processes to avoid confirmation bias
- How many jobs will be created by AI before 2025 according to the World Economic Forum
- Giselle's coaching for females and under-represented minorities in STEM fields
References in this episode: