Giving Myself Permission - 877
Do you ever feel guilty about allowing yourself to do something or NOT allowing yourself to do something?
Chalene asked her Instagram friends what, if anything, they would like to give themselves permission to do.
And the responses made her quite emotional.
This is because Chalene, herself, has been working to improve in this area, as well.
So today, Chalene invites you to take this journey with her. Learning to not feel guilty about saying no to obligations you have no interest in doing OR giving yourself permission to do the things you dream of.
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank you to our show sponsor Trophy Skin Get 15% off by entering the code LIFER at checkout!!!
Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!