God, Sex, Death (and Time Travel) - Jamie Wheal
Slowly over the past few decades, and now suddenly, all at once, we’ve suffered a collapse in meaning. Fundamentalism and nihilism readily stepped up to fill that vacuum, with consequences that affect us all. In a world that needs us at our best, diseases of despair, tribalism, and disaster fatigue are leaving us at our worst. In this episode, Vishen and Jamie chat about God, Sex, Death, and Time Travel.
Jamie Wheal is the author of Recapture the Rapture: Rethinking God, Sex and Death In a World That's Lost Its Mind and the global bestseller Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work. He’s also the founder of the Flow Genome Project, an international organization dedicated to the research and training of human performance. His ideas have been covered in The New York Times, Financial Times, Wired, Entrepreneur, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Inc., and TED. He has spoken at Stanford University, MIT, the Harvard Club, Imperial College, Singularity University, the U.S. Naval War College and Special Operations Command, Sandhurst Royal Military Academy, the Bohemian Club, and the United Nations. In short, he’s worth listening to.
Listen out for:
- The actual cause of all infidelities and heartbreaks.
- Why there’s so much guilt and stigma around sex and masturbation.
- Jamie’s recommendation for a mind-blowing solo and couple sexual experience.
- The meaning of sexual yoga and how it can help you and your partner.
- The best substances for better sex life.
- How to set up your bedroom to help your sex life.
- Psychedelic sexual experiences.
- Get your own copy of Jamie’s book here 👉 https://www.recapturetherapture.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?