Going Beyond Cars: Advancing Minnesota’s vehicle electrification for climate, health, and economy
Electrifying medium- and heavy-duty vehicles is good for climate, public health, and our economy—and we’ve got the data to back it up, thanks to a new report from Fresh Energy on behalf of the Coalition for Clean Transportation. Join experts and advocates from Fresh Energy, MN350, Sierra Club, and the Environmental Resource Management Group (ERM).
- Anjali Bains, Fresh Energy
- Joshua Houdek, Sierra Club
- Madi Johnson, MN350
- Dave Seamonds and Ellen Robo, ERM Group
- Moderated by Fresh Energy’s Briana Kerber
- Take action for transit and infrastructure by telling your legislators to build Minnesota's clean energy future.
- Join us in July for our free, four-part summer webinar series, "Energy PLUS."
Listeners can stay up to date on Fresh Energy's work via our once monthly email list, blog at www.fresh-energy.org, or by following us on Facebook and Twitter. You can support Fresh Energy’s work for a clean energy Minnesota by making a donation today!