Good first impressions
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- making a good first impression in the US
- being formal vs. informal
- things not to be surprised by
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to take into consideration = to give something some thought; to think about something
- firm = solid; strong
- [to do something] as a sign of respect = [to do something] to show you respect someone
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)