Goodbye, Performative Wokeness w/ Jazmine Reed-Clark
This episode is part 3 of the series Moving Beyond Black Squares and Hashtags with guest Jazmine Reed-Clark.
Jazmine Reed-Clark is a writer and career coach who left her former industries of human resources and employee experience to be a corporate consultant and DEI advocate. Her most notable work has appeared in The Financial Diet, The Everygirl, and BYOB Revolt. While in HR, Jazmine founded Opendoor's People of Color employee resource group and cultivated their D&I programming.
In this episode you'll hear more about:
- Practical pathways for Employee Resource Groups to support inclusion within the workplace
- The importance of diversity reports including transparency and revamping with data
- Why cancel culture can be replaced with extending grace
- The powerful way to meet people where they are as it relates to race relations
Articles Mentioned in this Episode
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/powerbanking/support