Graham Brown, technologist, award-winning podcast host, and storyteller, shares what entrepreneurs need to know to create better pitch decks
Graham Brown, storyteller extraordinaire, has traveled the world learning about work, culture, and technology. He's a cognitive psychologist with a passion for AI but also a student of history and art who is on a personal mission to link the present and future with great stories from the past. Graham's also the CEO of Pikkal, a podcast agency, and the host of the Asia Tech Podcast.
Listen and learn:
- What entrepreneurs need to know about the art of great storytelling
- What the cave paintings in Lascaux, France from 15,000 BCE teach us about artificial intelligence
- How archetypal stories like Star Wars and Harry Potter use the same plot lines as a Steve Jobs product launch
- Why startup pitch decks need to "create maps for the audience"
- What it means to be human in the age of machine intelligence
- Why Henry Ford famously chose black as the color for the Model T Ford
References in this episode: