GraphQL Schema stitching | On .NET
With Schema stitching, developers can create a unified GraphQL schema from multiple underlying GraphQL APIs. This gives us the benefit of reducing multiple data queries for our data in a single request from one schema.
In this episode, Jeremy chats with the author of Hot Chocolate, Michael Staib, about how .NET developers can implement GraphQL schema stitching with Hot Chocolate.
- [01:57 ] - What is schema stitching about?
- [06:00 ] - Schema stitching with Hot Chocolate
- [09:08 ] - Querying with Banana Cake Pop
- [10:16 ] - Setting up the GraphQL Gateway
- [13:56 ] - Customizing the schema
- [20:42 ] - Merging related schemas
- Schema Stitching Examples
- Getting started with GraphQL and HotChocolate
- Create web APIs with ASP.NET Core