Gratitude and Forgiveness, Essential Aspects of Healing and Empowerment, with Lisa Cybaniak
Since gratitude and forgiveness are key to healing, feeling empowered, enforcing healthy boundaries in relationships, and so many other aspects in life, we wanted to bring back a guest for a podcast episode who specializes in fostering a mindset of gratitude and understanding forgiveness.
Lisa Cybaniak has dedicated her life to helping women in particular, and survivors as a whole, to find their voice. To begin to realize that they too have the ability to reach out for help, work through their past moving from victim to survivor, and ultimately from survivor to warrior.
Lisa Cybaniak is a Motivational Speaker, Success Coach, NLP Practitioner, Author, and survivor of 10 years of child abuse. Over the last 3 years, her work has been featured on radio programs, podcasts, in magazines, and other media outlets. Her first book, Survivor to Warrior is available now on her website, LifeLikeYouMeanIt.com and on Amazon. She outlines on her website, I’ve developed three healing streams to empower you to build a life of purpose after abuse, wherever you may be on your path to recovery: Reaching Out, Victim to Survivor, and Survivor to Warrior.
During our chat with Lisa, we talk more about how we learn gratitude and embrace forgiveness:
- The lessons you learn about your life and who you are, when you begin to understand what forgiveness means to you, and how it relates to your journey.
- The differences in all types of personal and professional relationships before you learn forgiveness and after.
- How you begin to practice gratitude; the first initial steps and the progression of taking it to deeper and higher levels in your life.
- The challenge of regrouping when you're knocked down, and how gratitude and forgiveness can help.
- Learning how acceptance is key to both forgiveness and gratitude.
- How you can recognize which patterns in your life need to be addressed in order to change how you approach relationships.
- How gratitude can be a game-changer in not only healing from trauma but all aspects of life.
If you’d like to learn more about working with Lisa, her programs, upcoming new book, and her speaking engagements, just head over to LifeLikeYouMeanIt.com…and be sure and tell her, “Beyond Your Past, sent you”. 😉
If you enjoy these podcasts would you consider doing 3 easy things for us?
- Share it with someone who might find it helpful.
- Leave a review on your favorite podcasting app.
- Subscribe so you never miss an episode.
That’s it…Super Easy and it would mean the world to us.
All conversation and information exchanged during participation on the Beyond Your Past Podcast, on BeyondYourPast.com, and BeyondYourPastRadio.com is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on these podcasts or posted on the above-mentioned websites are s Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sPH8pMZ)
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sPH8pMZ)