Gratitude with Attitude
Welcome to the second part of our Gratitude Series. Today Diana, Nickie and Blu discuss some personal hardships they have faced in the past, how they have grown from them, and why it's important to them to live each day being grateful and positive. Like always, the trio will encourage and challenge you every week to a “NO SWEAT FITNESS PLAN” that will give your spirit a workout for your mind, body, and soul. These workouts enable you to build up your inner God given forces to live happy, healthy, and blessed. It’s important to be physically strong and healthy, but at The Original Force we believe being strong spiritually is just as important.
In this episode, you’ll hear the ladies talk about their experience with last week’s Spiritual Exercise, Diana’s cancer journey, Blu’s journey to photography, and how Nickie handles her health conditions.
- How did your Gratitude Challenge go?
- Gratitude post-it notes, giving back with family, and dishwashers!
- Channeling gratitude when you aren’t feeling like it.
- Spiritual Exercise: Thank you Father for loving me most.
- Diana’s cancer diagnosis
- “This is a hurdle that is going to make smarter…stronger…and when I come out of it I'm going to be a whole new person.”
- Getting away from the negativity and feeling thankful.
- “I need my spirit to be strong.”
- Blu’s journey: From injury to photography.
- Nickie Journey: Growing up with heart conditions.
- God is with you everywhere.
Key Takeaway: Sometimes being grateful can be a challenge. Life is often unpredictable, scary, and sometimes just cruel. But when we push ourselves to be thankful, open our eyes up to our blessings, and are surrounded by loved ones, we can begin to regain our power and triumph over the obstacles in our way.
The Original Force