Group Retail Therapy
It’s the holiday season and it’s nice! There are lit up hero trees, gift guides, incoming prezzies to wrap. But also, life doesn’t stop and sometimes life is hard. This week, Ku and Su share some of what they are facing in their families. Then they are joined by hosts from sister podcast Forever35, Kate Spencer and Doree Shafrir, for a much needed group retail therapy session. Then David Yi, co-founder of skincare line Good Light, brightens up the whole eppy during his Sidebar with SuChin.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Organize your purse with @joyinbag’s custom organizers: https://bit.ly/joyinbag
- Buy Kate’s J-Crew pants: https://bit.ly/katespants
- Check out Doree’s book, Thanks For Waiting: https://bit.ly/doreethanksforwaiting
- Her novel is called Startup: https://bit.ly/startupbydoree
- Pre-Order Kate’s book, In a New York Minute: https://bit.ly/katesnewbook
- And while you’re waiting, read her memoir, The Dead Moms Club: https://bit.ly/katesmemoir
- The two have a column on beauty, New Age, in InStyle Magazine: https://bit.ly/NewAgeColumn
- And of course check out Forever35 podcast: bit.ly/forever35
- Good Light’s Cosmic Dew Cleanser: bit.ly/goodlightcleanser
- Moon Glow Milky Toning Lotion: https://bit.ly/goodlighttoninglotion
- We Come in Peace Serum: https://bit.ly/goodlightserum
- Buy David’s Book Pretty Boys: https://bit.ly/prettyboysdavidyi
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.