Guy Bauer and Hope Morley of Umault: Death To The Corporate Video
In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Guy Bauer, founder and creative director, and Hope Morley, chief operating officer of Umault, a creative video marketing agency. We discuss Umault's success at developing videos for businesses that thrive in an industry rife with mediocre corporate videos.
Umault have an impressive portfolio of wins with clients large and small, their short videos invoking emotion, each which its own well-crafted story. Guy and hope discuss why doing a corporate video has very little to do with the actual recording and production work... and starts with exceptional research, discovery, and understanding of the vision they want to develop for their clients' prospects and customers.
It's an insightful interview that hopefully sways your perception of what corporate videos should be if you wish them to be effective.
Special Guests: Guy Bauer and Hope Morley.
- DK New Media: Douglas Karr is a recognized influencer in the marketing technology industry. Hire Douglas to speak at your next event, develop an online webinar, host and develop your company's podcast, or train your marketing team. Promo Code: dknewmedia
- Umault — Umault is a boutique video marketing agency that helps B2B businesses create captivating content, engage the right people, and drive sales. We concept, script, and oversee video campaigns that make the complex simple and sexy, transforming ordinary businesses into extraordinary brands.
- Umault: Work — Captivating content that engages the right people to drive more sales.
- Umault on YouTube — Subscribe to Umault on YouTube.
- Book: Death to the Corporate Video — Death to the Corporate Video: A Modern Approach That Works by Guy Bauer
- Podcast: Death to the Corporate Video — A podcast featuring tools and advice to make B2B videos people actually want to watch.