HOW LOVE AND HUMOR CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE! with Dr. Bernie Siegel - #1399
If you’ve ever wanted to heal from illness, or feel better about your life, then do we have the Humor and Healing show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Bernie Siegel, revolutionary doctor and the best selling author of numerous books including Love, Medicine and Miracles, Love Animals and Miracles, The Art of Healing, and a phenomenal little audiobook Humor and Healing.
That is just what I want to talk with Bernie about today, about how to laugh your way to self-healing, and happiness.
"I believe that we are here to contribute love to the planet - each of us in our own way." - Bernie Siegel
- What does it mean to become a love warrior?
- What it means to send someone love and help change their life?
- What is 365 Prescriptions for the Soul?
- How do we heal from the feeling that we are a failure?
- What we can learn from stories about our life?
- What we can learn from Simon and Garfunkel?
- Why you want to wear a bandage when you are not injured!
- What is the importance of sharing what is ailing you with others?
- Why people never die, and what it means for you?
- What laughter means for our health?
- Why your attitude is so important for your survival?
- What we can learn from people who have a few months to live?
- What people have done when they were told they were dying that dramatically extended their lives?
- What does it mean to choose to live?
- What does it mean to take back the reigns of your life?
- How can parents “use love as your weapon”?
- What does it mean to breathe peace?
Michael and Jessica have kickstarted their RV trip! Follow their exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow