HOW ONE MAN SAVED THE WORLD FROM SMALLPOX! World-Changing Self-Help Tips from TED Talk Prize Winner Dr Larry Brilliant!
If you’ve ever thought ANYTHING was impossible, or the challenge was too great, then do we have the Sometimes Brilliant Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with Larry Brilliant, pioneering physician, global philanthropist, and one of the key players in the eradication of smallpox, which has saved millions, of not a billion lives to come. He’s also the best-selling author of a brilliant new book, and a MUST read about faith or courage, Sometimes Brilliant.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about the impossible adventure of a spiritual seeker and visionary physician who helped conquer the worst disease in history.
Larry Brilliant Notes
- What happened with his dad and the mafia
- What ancient coins taught him about India
- How did he meet Martin Luther King Jr, and how’d he change Larry’s life
- What does a motorcycle ride and nitrous oxide have to do with anything
- Who he miraculously got into medical school
- What was a rescue mission to Alcatraz and who was Wovoca?
- What happened with Larry and Warner Brothers?
- Who’s Wavy Gravy and the Hog Farm Commune Bus and the Sterling Hog – and touring on the Silk Road
- What happened with Ram Das and Be Here Now?
- What was it like meeting Neem Karoli Baba – aka Mahara-ji
- What is the opposite of faith, and what does doubt have to do with faith
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation