HOW THE LAW OF ATTRACTION WORKS FOR YOU! Plus a Guided Meditation! Andrew Cameron Bailey and Connie Baxter Marlow
If you’ve wondered why the law of attraction just doesn’t seem to be working for you, then do we have the trust frequency show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Andrew Cameron Bailey and Connie Baxter Marlow, co-authors of “The Trust Frequency”, and that’s just what I want to talk with them about today. About key assumptions to get in the flow, trust the universe, and manifest for your highest good.
Plus we’ll talk about bees and indians, Yoda and the force, the Beach Boys and good vibrations, the power of Florence Nightingale, sailing the Atlantic, hitchhiking and Santa Cruz, Santa Fe and the Malays, twelve cylinders and 128 valve engines, and what in the world Einstein and a mouse have to do with anything.
Key Points Discussed:
- What is the Trust Frequency and what does Einstein’s mouse have to do with it? (03:11)
- Taking a trip across the Atlantic in which a lot of particles collapsed for some amazing synchronicities (04:51)
- The Aborigines and how they helped Andrew understand quantum physics (08:17)
- Being in a place of fear and the need to go back to a place of love (14:43)
- The importance of stepping back and choosing a higher octave (20:01)
- Why isn’t the law of attraction working for most of us (24:18)
- The shift that we need to manifest within ourselves (35:53)
- The toolbox to tune ourselves into a higher place where we can step back and allow the universe to provide all we need (40:01)
- What’s a 3-step process and what does unworthiness have to do with our ability to manifest or live our greatest life (42:20)
- Going to a place of wow rather than a place of whoa (48:14)
- Freewill and alignment: The key piece to the whole human experience (51:39)
- A beautiful illusion for which we are grateful (1:01:46)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive