HOW THINKING ABUNDANTLY CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!! Law of Attraction with Kyle Cease - Plus Guided Meditation!!!
If you’ve ever wanted to feel more abundant, then do we have the Illusion of Money show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Kyle Cease, former stand-up comedian, actor, and the best-selling author of I Hope I screw this up, and his latest creation, The Illusion of Monday.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about why chasing money is stopping you from receiving it.
- Who was Sean Stevenson, and what was his message about life?
- How did Kyle Cease go from working stand up comedy (even with Jim Carrey) to writing and speaking?
- What was the switch that flipped, and how did Kyle know it was time for a change?
- What’s the amnesia so many people are experiencing?
- Why is money an illusion?
- What does it mean to fall in love with ourselves?
- How do we divorce our lifelong obsession with money?
- What does it mean to get into alignment with our highest selves?
- How do we feel abundant right now, even if we’re broke?
- What is the illusion of security?
- What is real security?
- What does it mean to become secure in our surrender to the insecurity?
- What’s the importance of gratitude and constant acceptance?
- What’s the importance of being okay with being broke?
- What can we learn from Jim Carrey about having everything?
- How can we be okay with right now even if our account’s tapped out?
- How do we raise our value???
- What’s a better way to live???
- What does it mean to aim for expansion?
- To find out more (and get free access to the movie) visit: KyleCease/Illusion)
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive