HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR GENIUS & END NEGATIVE THINKING! Plus a Guided Meditation! Gay Hendricks, PhD
If you’ve ever wanted to end Negative Thinking and Liberate Your True Creativity, then do we have the Joy of Genius show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., the best-selling author and co-author of more than 40 books, a leader in the field of relationship transformation and body-mind therapies for more than 45 years, and the author of a brilliant new book, The Joy of Genius.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to liberate your true creativity and discover your genius, by ending negative thinking.
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Dr. Hendricks lose 100 pounds in a year?
- What is pure consciousness and creativity?
- What was his roadmap to get back on track?
- What’s the connection between genius and consciousness?
- Why do we need to bring forth what is inside of us – and what does this mean?
- What does living our genius really mean?
- What are genius-related activities?
- What’s the importance of a heartfelt commitment?
- What does unhappiness have to do with genius?
- What do we need to know about self-critical thoughts?
- What’s the power of asking “will this feed my spirit”?
- What’s the genius spiral?
- How do we learn to let go?
- How did he meet his wife Katie?
- What’s the importance of not hiding the truth?
- What’s a vow to reveal instead of conceal – and how can this liberate us?
- What does it mean to commit to a life of creativity?
- What does creativity really mean?
- What does gratitude have to do with creativity?
- How do we recommit to living our genius?
- What’s a deathbed marker?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive