HOW TO FIND GREATER COURAGE & STRENGTH IN ANY MOMENT!!! A Fierce Heart Self-Help Tips & Guided Meditation from Spring Washam
If you’ve ever wanted greater courage, strength, and wisdom in your life, especially during trying times, then do we have the A Fierce Heart show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Spring Washam, a visionary meditation and dharma teacher based in California and South America, founding teacher of the East Bay Meditation Center, a member of the Spirit Rock Teachers Council, Founder of Lotus Vine Journeys, and the author of a beautiful, transformative book, "A Fierce Heart"
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about finding strength, courage, wisdom, and self-compassion, in each and every moment.
Key Points Discussed:
- One simple way of finding courage when nothing appears to be going our way (03:19)
- Trying a hand at shoplifting and how getting caught changed her life (06:01)
- How did you find yourself out on the street at age 15? (06:50)
- What is the break down and why is it good for us? (12:00)
- What in the world do insane looking clowns have to do with anything? (14:55)
- The hike on the Andes mountains that taught her about inner strength, trust and belief systems (19:27)
- What she learned about her heart when she started working with the shaman in the jungle (28:58)
- Bringing forth what is within us before it destroys us (38:52)
- What does a fierce heart mean to you? (49:20)
- Motivating yourself to heal so you can access your heart for helping others (53:00)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNationAnd to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive