HOW TO HOLD ON & KEEP FROM OVERWHELM!!! Michael Sandler and CJ Liu
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed, pulled in multiple directions, or simply stretched too thin, then do we have the hold on show for you.
Today we’ll talk about holding on, calming the mind, and breathing deep to step forward no matter what, or how many miles are coming your way. That plus we’ll about rain, double rainbows, Eagles on the Pyrenees, ringing 14th-century bells, trashed calves, magic and misery in Pamplona, nine-hour drives, rising at 3, meeting old friends, more hiring, 55 gallon tanks, an acrobatic tunneler, and what in the world random strangers at a bar have to do with anything.
Key Points Discussed:
- Walking 15 miles in 85 degrees heat and no sleep (03:46)
- Choosing to either be overwhelmed or to keep moving (09:37)
- The double rainbow doesn’t appear on perfectly clear skies (14:57)
- Letting go into the experience so the magic can flow (20:46)
- Communicating with a non-English speaking Italian through Google Translate (32:30)
- Navigating through life by loving and supporting each other (36:16)
- Knowing that you’re not alone and that the world will provide for you (43:47)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive