HOW TO LIVE A REGRET-FREE LIFE!!! Inspirational Self-Help TIps from Bronnie Ware
If you’ve ever wanted to live your greatest life, then do we have the Top Five Regrets of the Dying show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Bronnie Ware, author, speaker, musician and song-writing teacher, and the author of a brilliant, life-changing book, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about living without regrets and a life transformed by the dearly departed.
The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Bronnie Ware start working with the dying?
- Who was Ruth and what can we learn from her?
- What’s the harm in hiding death from society?
- What’s the benefit of facing our death with honest acceptance?
- How can facing death help shift our priorities?
- How does facing death help shift us from our ego to our heart?
- What does surrender really mean?
- What’s the number one regret of the dying?
- What can we learn from Grace and what did she make Bronnie promise?
- What does it mean (from Tony Robbins) we do more to avoid pain than to gain pleasure?
- What’s the importance of compassion and self-compassion?
- What’s it mean that we become the product of our environment?
- What’s the importance of becoming incredibly mindful of the life we’re creating?
- After learning life lessons from the dying, what does success really mean?
- What is the second regret of the dying?
- What’s the harm in seeing yourself as a victim?
- How did Bronnie use the law of attraction to make a music album?
- What is the third regret of the dying?
- What’s the importance of expressing our feelings?
- What lessons can we teach our kids based on the regrets of the dying?
- How important is happiness for our children and ourselves?
- For more info visit: BronnieWare.com
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive