HOW TO LIVE IN ALIGNMENT WITH YOUR SOUL!!! Beautiful, Soul-Inspired Self-Help Tips from Anne Berube (Inspired by Wayne Dyer!)
If you’ve ever wanted to live a different way, more in alignment with your soul, then do we have the Be Feel Think Do show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Anne Berube, a modern shaman, speaker, teacher and the author of a beautiful, soul-revealing journey, Be Feel Think Do.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about what happens your soul wakes up to who you truly are, and how to get there.
Be Feel Think Do Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Anne Berube meet Wayne Dyer?
- How did she begin working with Wayne Dyer?
- What was her near-death experience years earlier?
- How did life change for her – or what was the parallel life she saw?
- What did she learn from Shirley Maclaine?
- What did she learn from her grandmother?
- How do we steer by listening to our guts?
- What can we learn from our pain?
- What does it mean to spend time being and feeling?
- What did she learn from the Shaman Laura Kealoha Yardley?
- What is the ancient Hawaiian tale of Lemuria?
- What does it mean to live from a place of be and feel?
- What does it mean to make your soul your leader?
- How did she bring Deepak Chopra to Halifax and what can we learn from it?
- What’s our soul compass and our soul plan?
- What’s the importance of learning how to pause?
- What’s a way to visualize getting out of our small selves?
- What’s the gateway to our soul?
- How do we connect with our inner body?
- What’s the importance of bringing our constant awareness to our breath?
- What do lilac branches and Wayne Dyer have to do with anything?
- What’s the special message or package she got from Wayne Dyer?
- What is the language of spirit???
- To Find Out More Visit: AnneBerube.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation