HOW TO OWN YOUR AWESOME & CRUSH YOUR LIMITATIONS!!! Drew Canole
Today I’ll be talking with Drew Canole, fitness rock-star, transformational guru, the founder of FitLife.tv and the author of a brilliant new book, that’s guaranteed to inspire, “You Be You”.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about detoxing your life, crushing your limitations, and owning your awesome!
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Drew Canole survive an abusive childhood?
- What does it mean that “I am the one creating each experience in my life”
- What was the business he started in Tampa, and why was it out of alignment?
- Who became his mentor and what did he learn from him?
- What’s the importance of doing something to change somebody’s life?
- How does one take the leap to get back into alignment?
- What does it mean that many of us are not living our truth?
- What’s it mean to show up as a Jedi?
- What can we learn from Yoda and Luke Skywalker?
- What’s the true importance of commitment?
- What does commitment really mean?
- What’s it mean to be truly honest with yourself?
- What’s an awesomeness audit?
- What’s the importance of becoming clear with what’s not working for you?
- How do we discover our true purpose?
- What’s our One Thing and why is it so important?
- Why is our body the foundation of transformation?
- What’s it mean to be the CEO of our body?
- What’s it mean to dive into the mess?
- What is soul mapping?
- What is vision casting?
- What are WOW goggles?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive