HOW TO REWIRE YOUR MIND FOR MAXIMUM RESILIENCE!!! Brain Science Self-Help Tips from Linda Graham
If you’ve ever wanted to overcome challenges, and bounce back faster, then do we have the Resilience show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Linda Graham, a licensed marriage and family therapy, mindful self-compassion teacher, and the author of a beautiful new book Resilience.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, rewiring your mind for maximum resilience through powerful practices for bouncing back from disappointment, difficulty, and even disaster.
Key Points Discussed:
- What is resilience?
- How do we learn to bounce back?
- What does it mean that shift happens?
- What does it mean that how you respond to the issue is the issue?
- What’s the shift from the “poor me” to an empowered, active “I”
- How do we nurture flexibility of the mind?
- How does flexibility get derailed?
- What is conditioning?
- How can we change the relationship with what just happened?
- How do we accelerate brain change?
- What’s the importance of little and often?
- Why do we need “safety” in order to rewire the mind?
- How do positive emotions shift brain functions?
- How can the breath help change the mind?
- What’s an instant state change through the breath?
- How can the hand on our heart health us?
- What’s the power of hugs?
- What can we do in times of serious crisis or when things are just “too much”?
- What’s the importance of understanding the power of emotional memories to trigger reactivity in the present?
- What’s the negativity bias and how can we overcome it?
- How can we rewire a negative emotion through movement?
- What’s the importance of a dialogue between your wiser-self and your inner child?
- How do we deepen the trust with ourselves?
- What is the Gratitude Goulash by Doug Von Koss?
- What is forest bathing?
- What is a digital vacation?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive