HOW TO STEP INTO YOUR POWER! Plus a Guided Meditation | Mitch Horowitz
If you’ve ever wanted to step into your power, then do we have The Miracle Club show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, award-winning PEN historian, best-selling author, a master of the new thought movement, and the author of a brilliant new book for stepping into your power The Miracle Club.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about diving INTO spirituality to dive IN to your inner power.
The Miracle Club Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the "power of silence”?
- What is the 48 Laws of Power?
- What does nobility have to do with personal power?
- What does it mean to be as wise as serpents, as harmless as doves?
- Do spirituality and power actually go together?
- What’s the million dollar secret hidden in your mind?
- What can we learn from Anthony Norvell?
- Why do we tend to minimize ourselves and our abilities?
- What does it mean that our minds like definiteness?
- What’s the importance (and challenge) of giving yourself a five-year plan for study, growth, and evolvement?
- Why does it mean you must create a need in your life for the things you want?
- What does it mean (and matter) to attend to your outside?
- What’s the importance of asking how we want to present ourselves to the world.
- What we can actually learn from Lisa Simpson?
- What it means that our aim is the elevation of self?
- Why there’s really no distinction between the exterior and the interior?
- What is the “other self”?
- What can we learn from The Magic Story and a “plus entity”
- What’s the importance of making a daily and nightly companion of your plus entity?
- What’s a late summer experiment we can all try?
- What does it mean that we are all black magicians in our dreams?
- What’s the Condensed Classics Library???
- To Find Out More Visit MitchHorowitz.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive