HOW TO TUNE IN TO THE "ONE MIND" & LIVE YOUR DREAMS! Dr. Stephen G. Post
If you’ve ever wanted to live the life of your dreams, then do we have the God and Love on Route 80 show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Stephen G. Post, the best-selling author of Why Good Things Happen to Good People, the founder of the Institute for Research on Unlimited Love, and a brilliant new book on the meaning of life and the importance of spirituality, God and Love on Route 80.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about living your dream and the hidden mystery of Human Connectedness!
- What was the guiding dream Stephen G. Post had frequently as a child?
- How did he end up stealing his dad’s car and seeking out his dream?
- What happened when he tried to return the car?
- How did the dream play out before his eyes – and what did he learn?
- Who was the crazed person who almost killed him with a Harley Shovelhead motorcycle?
- What did Stephen G. Post learn about dreams from these experiences?
- Who was old Gus and what is a Gohonzon?
- What does synchronicity in our lives mean?
- What does it mean that there is One Mind?
- How do we tap into One Mind?
- How can tapping in help us achieve our dreams?
- What is the importance of recognizing the connectedness in all of us?
- What is the importance of loving ourselves?
- What’s the importance of listening for guiding dreams?
- What’s it mean to be “all in” with the dream?
- To find out more visit stephengpost.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive