HOW TO TUNE YOUR BRAIN FOR BRILLIANCE!!! Self-Help Tips Plus a Guided Meditation from Arjuna Ardagh
If you’ve ever wanted more brilliance on demand, then do we have the Radical Brilliance Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Arjuna Ardagh, awakening coach, public speaker, the best-selling author of at least nine books including the #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, and the author of a brilliant book on awakening your mind, Radical Brilliance.
And that’s just what I talk with him about, about the brain and brilliance, how and why people original life-changing ideas, and how we can have them ourselves!
Radical Brilliance Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does Shakespeare have to do with a 1-year old?
- What did Arjuna learn from a Hare Krishna monk?
- How did Arjuna use the law of attraction to begin attracting wealth into his life?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there a magic switch to find life satisfaction?
- What is brilliance?
- Is there a formula for brilliance?
- What is the brilliance cycle?
- What are the 4 components of the brilliance cycle?
- How does one know where one’s at in the brilliance cycle.
- What is resting in pure awareness – and what’s the harm of getting stuck there?
- What is creative flow, and what happens if we get stuck there?
- While we know what productivity and accomplishment are, why do they need balance with pure awareness?
- What is letting go and dissolution, and why is it so difficult?
- What does it mean to get addicted or stuck to any part of the cycle?
- What is going on with our brains during these times?
- How can we shift back into the creative cycle and out of a place of feeling stuck?
- What are tips for those who stay in pure awareness?
- What are tips for people who stay in the creative flow – but cannot get things done.
- What are tips for those stuck in the “do” mode?
- What are tips for those stuck in “self-improvement” or “self-help” mode?
- What do we need to know about our kids and brilliance?
- For More Info Visit: RadicalBrilliance.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive