Happy Money: a conversation with Ken Honda, Zen Millionaire
My guest today, Ken Honda, is joining us from Tokyo, Japan. I love Japan, having spent time years ago in the holy city of Koyasan. It was a transformative time for me.
Ken asks quite a provocative question: Is your money smiling? If you want to know what he means by that, and meet one of the foremost experts on the relationship between wisdom, happiness and money, listen in!
- The difference between Happy Money and Unhappy Money.
- When we earn and spend money, we do so with either love or fear.
- What it means to have a loving, abundant relationship with money
- How we relate to money is how we relate to life.
- What parents must teach their children about money
Money and happiness expert, Ken Honda, is a best-selling self-development author in Japan, with book sales surpassing seven million copies since 2001. His latest book is called “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money”. Ken’s financial expertise comes from owning and managing several businesses, including an accounting company, a management consulting firm, and a venture capital corporation. His writings bridge the topics of finance and self-help, focusing on creating and generating personal wealth and happiness through deeper self-honesty.
Find Ken at Ken Honda
Find Laurie at The Baca Journey
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wisdom-talk-radio/donations