Harry or Sally: Who was right?
This Valentines week on GenX Stories, we ask the ultimate question from When Harry Met Sally: can men and women be friends or does sex always get in the way? Join the gang plus special guest Nikita to hear the secrets of our male/female relationships including missing all the signals, friendzoning, crossing the line, the fear of rejection, communication vs timing and picking Blaine over Duckie.
Between two men and three women, you know these GenXers have opinions! Listen to find out who we think is right on this one - Harry or Sally.
- Harry Met Sally Movie Clip
- 15 Facts About When Harry Met Sally
- Can Men and Women Be "Just Friends"?
- Can Men And Women Be Friends Without Benefits?
- The Benefits of Men and Women Being Friends, Even if One Is Married
- Men Who Have Mostly Female Friends
- Mistrust of Opposite Sex Relationships
- Why Women Don’t Say “Friendzone”
- Team Duckie Vs Team Blaine
- The trouble with Duckie