Hashish And Its Place In Modern Cannabis Culture | The Dank Duchess ~ ATTMind 117
The Dank Duchess is on Adventures Through The Mind to discuss hashish, from what it means and how its made to why it matters in the modern cannabis market. We also discuss the ongoing impact of cannabis prohibition on black culture in the united states, harmful trends in the modern cannabis culture, and the power of hashish (and cannabis in general) to bridge our social divides and lay foundations for a better world.
For links to Duchess' work, full show notes, and to watch this episode in video, head to https://bit.ly/ATTMind117
*** Extra BIG thanks to my patrons on Patreon for helping keep this podcast alive! Especially, Thomas & Melanie H, Clea S, Steven B, James R, Dean H, Joe A, Andy D, Stephen B, Ian C, David W, Don J, Yvette FC, Ann-Madeleine, Dima B, & Chuck W
- The anatomy of the cannabis plant.
- All about trichomes and how different cannabis concentrates interact with them.
- Bubble hash making 101.
- The Market’s misunderstanding about what denotes hashish quality
- What “full-spectrum” means in the context of hash making.
- The definition of hash ‘meltability’ and why it matters to dabbing.
- What makes good hash good.
- How to test how good your hash is.
- Why hashish matters.
- The difference in experience between smoking buds and smoking hash.
- The harmfulness of competitive cannabis consumption.
- Positive trends in intentional cannabis culture.
- How the racism of cannabis prohibition continues to harm black people within cannabis culture.
- The evolution of hip-hop cannabis rock stardom into Xanax/Lean/Percocet/etc overdoses.
- Why Duchess thinks more back people need to step up in support of responsible substance use.
- The continued racism of prohibitionist law enforcement.
- The bridging capacity of communal cannabis use (the value of cannabis communities to bridge modern racial and social divides).
- What 'growing up' means and what it takes to grow up.
- The psychological harm of smoking cannabis alone.