Healing Childhood Wounds with Ceremonial Cacao with Christine Olivia : Episode 236
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES that’s my # and it’s ME!
Come say hi over on Instagram
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How to stop numbing the pain
- What is the Guatemalan ceremonial cacao
- Bridging judgment and fear to compassion and love
- Cacao as a healing property and aphrodite
- The heart medicine used by Mayan and Aztecs
- Ceremonial cacao at home
- Other consciousness shifting plants
- Healing wounds from your childhood
- Remember the forgetting
- How to face the darkness as a lightworker
- The reality of I.C.E, child trafficking, and BLM
- How to handle the backlash
- Staying grounded, connected and self sustaining
We are joined by Christine Olivia, the Cacao Queen. This episode is all about coming back home to who you are and using cacao to heal childhood wounds. We dive deep into the history of cacao, why it’s known as the heart's medicine and the magic behind this beautiful plant. Christine teaches us how to have our own cacao ceremony at home and shares her advice on how to stay grounded as this paradigm shift happens. Come listen with an open heart as we remember the forgetting.
Who is Christine Olivia?
Christine Olivia is an author, cacao ceremonialist, first time screen writer, and director. Her screen play is an adapted version of her published book, "A Child of Magic," a fiction based on her own journey of remembering and a reminder to tap into the inner child, truth, and magic. She enjoys creating, expressing, and helping others through storytelling and cacao ceremonies. Christine’s Guatemalan ancestors have deeply connected her to the gentle plant medicine cacao. For several years now, in ceremonial settings she serves the sacred “Gift of gods” and guides her clients back to their hearts with love.
Connect with the Cacao Queen: