Healing Grief & Loss Through Reiki with Carolina Sotomayor
After facing the life-shattering devastation of losing her father, Carolina Sotomayor found herself with overwhelming grief, leading her to question everything she thought she knew.
What she didn't know at the time was how her unresolved grief was affecting her ability to conceive
She then embarked on a journey to find peace and sought solace in various healing modalities, eventually discovering the transformative power of Reiki.
Tune in this week to hear how Carolina confronted her complicated grief and learned to create a profoundly different relationship with her father, and ultimately, herself
Carolina Sotomayor is a compassionate Reiki Master and womb healer, dedicated to helping women overcome grief and loss through alternative healing practices. As the founder of Fertility Foundation Collective, she has coached and healed over 500 women and assisted in bringing over 70 Reiki babies into the world.
With her podcast and healing practice, Carolina aims to empower women to make informed decisions about their well-being and create a supportive community for those on a similar journey of healing and personal growth.
Topics discussed during this episode:
- how overwhelming grief can feel and the whirlwind of emotions related to it
- Carolina's healing journey as she learned to become aware of and manage her emotions
- how unresolved emotions can manifest in physical symptoms and health issues like infertility
- consideration of various modalities to treat unresolved grief, such as therapy, hypnosis, or working with a shaman, to address emotional blockages and improve overall well-being
- Disrupting generational patterns to foster emotionally healthy and well-adjusted individuals
- Transform grief and loss into healing energy through Reiki practices
Please remember that healing practices like Reiki should not replace proper medical care but can be considered a small piece of the overall wellness pie.
Carolina Sotomayor links:
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on LinkedIn
Enjoyed this episode?
Leave us a review and rating here and SHARE with a friend!