Healthcare Strategy with Dr. Alan Weiss | Ep.1
In this episode, Lisa is joined by Dr. Alan Weiss, Founder and CEO, Summit Consulting Group. His clients have include Merck, Hewlett Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz and over 500 leading corporations.
Alan has written over sixty books on consulting, strategy, innovation and leadership.
In this episode:
- Why healthcare leaders should have an advisor
- Characteristics of a great advisor
- Adapting to change
- New strategies for hospitals
- Dealing with fear
- The importance of communication
- Hospital discharge, lasting impressions
Connect with Lisa: