Healthy Boundaries for Codependent Relationships
We will learn:
- The biggest myths around setting and enforcing good boundaries.
- What we gain by staying stuck and how to stop getting in your own way.
- How boundaries relate to embracing your true self.
Have you ever struggled to set boundaries for yourself? Have you ever set boundaries for yourself just to find that you continuously struggle to uphold them?
Setting and upholding boundaries is a process. Sometimes the best thing we can do is to simply take space, because we don’t have enough strength to uphold the boundaries we set.
But for the people we love, taking space isn’t always the answer. To have healthy relationships it is essential for us to understand our own personal standards, where to draw the line, and how to hold that line even under pressure.
So how do we start developing this skill set?
That’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Terri Cole, licensed psychotherapist and global leading expert in female empowerment. She is also the author of Boundary Boss: The Essential Guide to Talk True, Be Seen, and (Finally) Live Free.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/188
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.