Healthy Living Ambassadors
We gave this episode a unique twist by having three Iowa 4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors (HL Ambassador) AND State Council members on. Chloe Burge chats with Bekah Creighton and Claire Hennessy about healthy living and being a Healthy Living Ambassador. They talk about what they think is the most significant balance beam of healthy living and what they most look forward to in this next coming year. Listen in to learn more about healthy living and being a Healthy Living Ambassador.
Our two-minute tidbit is about the upcoming Healthy Living Summit that has gone virtual! Links below on how to apply and more information.
- More about Healthy Living Ambassadors
- Healthy Living Ambassador application
- Details about the Healthy Living National Summit
- State 4-H Recognition Day
- Iowa 4-H Facebook
- Iowa State Extension & Outreach
- Iowa 4-H Foundation
4-H CloverCast Goals:
- To provide a safe opportunity for State 4-H Council members to engage with other 4-H’ers around the state.
- To reach current 4-H’ers and potential 4-H’ers through thoughtful, informational, and personal discussion centered around 4-H learning opportunities and experiences.
- To provide State 4-H Council members the opportunity to grow themselves personally and professionally as they take part in and learn about each step of the podcast production process.