Healthy Sex vs. Toxic Sex in Marriage
In this episode Mark and Steve openly discuss the differences between healthy and toxic sex in marriage—
- What are the differences between a healthy sex drive and a lust/fantasy focus in marriage?
- You can trigger the "addiction cycle" or the "connection cycle" through the sexual relationship in your marriage—which one do you want?
- What do you know if you're engaging in "lust" or "healthy attraction"?
- How lust can be a "poison" in the bedroom.
- How your spouse can be a "lust trigger" and why "toxic sex" is possible in marriage.
- When it comes to healthy physical intimacy—"intention" is EVERYTHING!
- Great sex is all about what you do OUTSIDE the bedroom and then bring with you into that setting.
- How to talk openly and intimately as a couple about your sexual relationship.
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
What is the difference between "True Intimacy" and "sex" in a marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
Ready to STOP Keeping Secrets in your marriage?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage