Heather Allman - MS Heroine, Professional Journalist and Cannabinoid Supplementation Advocate
Heather Allman, MS Medical Cannabis Activist and Journalist with Cannabis Law Report discusses her inspirational story of overcoming the debilitating effects of polypharma by implementing cannabinoid supplementation to cope with multiple sclerosis symptoms. Heather is a talented writer and fierce advocate who eloquently articulates the struggle of thousands coping with chronic illness. This is a must listen for all who want to understand the details of specific dosing and how it can help.
Heather's credentials are as follows. You can find her on LinkedIn.
Independent Medical Cannabis Writer, Fierce Vocal Advocate, Consultant, Researcher, NACB Member, FL Medical Cannabis Patient, Speaker, Community Liaison
• Green-Flower Cannabis Fundamentals Certified
• Retired Adjunct Faculty-UWF, English Dept and Communication Arts Dept
• B.A.Ed.,1995 | M.A, 1999-UWF, English Education: Secondary
• U.S. Pain Foundation Jr. Ambassador
• We the people theoretically "own" the cannabis plant🌱 and the hemp fiber🌾 so let's optimize the consumption and use of cannabis in our daily lives.
• In cannabis and life, I operate under the principles of radical compassion❣ radical honesty👍 and radical kindness🙏 Namaste.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/freshemp)