Helen L. Chen: Reflect through conversation to tell your story
Dr Helen Chen (Stanford University) is a long-time champion of ePortfolio practice and has been involved in many initiatives and organisations such as EPAC, AAEEBL, and the Integrative Learning Portfolio Lab at Stanford University. She takes us through some of the early days of ePortfolios, why the portfolio practice is not just an ed tech fad and how the practice benefits students in many different situations to reflect on their practice and tell their story.
Connect with Helen
- AAEEBL Digital Ethics in ePortfolios Task Force
- ePortfolios Australia
- Eportfolio Ireland
- Integrative Learning Portfolio Lab
- Documenting learning with ePortfolios: A guide for college instructors
- Sheetal J. Patel and Helen L. Chen: 'Addressing diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging in student showcase ePortfolios'
- LinkedIn campaign on what it means to be a professional
- Leticia Britos Cavagnaro: 'Reflecting with AI: A tool to develop human intelligence'
- Reflecting with AI demo
- International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP)
- AAEEBL ePortfolio Review (AePR)
- AAC&U PEARL: Publications on ePortfolio: Archives of the Research Landscape
- Helen's Batson Lecture 'From Ed Tech Fad to Field of Study (2019)
- Interview with Rita Zuba Prokopetz on her portfolio practice and building communities of learning through feedback giving and receiving
- Ashley Blackburn: 'Exploring the "e": What the "e" in "ePortfolio" really means'
- LaGuardia ePortfolio Initiative
- AAEEBL Annual Meeting 2023
- AI webinar series session 1: 'Global perspectives on artificial intelligence and portfolios'
Click through to the episode notes for the transcript.