Help, I'm in Pain!
Women and Pain
- The story of my sister in the hospital
- Serena Williams
- Charles Johnson
- Wife- Kira Johnson April 12, 2016m- 39 years old.
- Died from hemorrhage after giving birth to second son.
- Black women are 3-4 times more likely to die from pregnancy related causes than white women
Michelle’s Random Fact
- 40% of first and second year medical Students believe that black people's skin is thicker than white people’s skin.
- The story of Slaves being tested on. And all of the medical trails that was forced on black people unknowingly.
Minorities and pain
- There is a study that talks about the inability to read and believe pain on black faces verses white faces.
Quote of the Day
“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets” (Matthew 22:37 –40).
Donate to One Golden Shot
Email us at IamMichelleCarter@gmail.com
Let's live The Podium Life.
More ways to connect
- Email: iamMichelleCarter@gmail.com