Helpful Habits for Spiritual Growth | RTP 42
Personal growth does not happen overnight in any area of our lives, and spiritual growth is no exception. In order to grow, we need to develop regular, consistent practices. These small daily habits are the key to life transformation.
Listen as we speak with Darryl Dash, author of "8 Habits for Spiritual Growth" about 8 long-term practices that will help us become more like Christ.
On this episode we’ll discuss:
- 8 habits that help us grow: Making time, resting, reading Scripture, prayer, church involvement, exercise, simplifying our spiritual lives, and building a rule of life.
- Why these particular habits are so helpful for us
- How some "non-spiritual" habits, such as rest and exercise, help us in our spiritual lives
- Tips for staying on track when trying to develop new habits
- Immediate actions we can take to start building good habits
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it with a friend and hit the subscribe button so you don't miss what's coming up next.
Also, if you've not already please leave a rating and review in your favorite podcast player - it helps others find the podcast.