Here's the Thing... What They Don't Tell You About Writing Partnerships
Ever wonder what it's like to work with a writing partner? Or how to find one? Or if it's worth looking for one? Before you dive into a writing partnership, listen to Sadie and Jeanne. Well, maybe listen to Sadie and Jeanne for more than that, but it's a start. Get advice on contracts, collaboration, and maybe even a few thoughts on what it's like to have Larry David as a dad. Even though he's not their dad.
All OG Pipeline Artists podcasts can be found on pipelineartists.com/listen.
Watch the full episode on YouTube.
Resources from this episode:
- Everyone Thinks They're a Hack
- BALLS OF STEEL™: 11 Ways to Avoid Disaster When Choosing a Writing Partner
- BALLS OF STEEL™: How Do Writing Partnerships Work?
- What’s the Story? The Director Meets Their Screenplay: An Essential Guide for Directors and Writer-Directors by Peter Markham
- In the Blink of an Eye: A Perspective on Film Editing, 2nd Edition by Walter Murch
- Crafting Short Screenplays That Connect, Second Edition by Claudia Hunter Johnson