High Conflict Divorce - Trish Guise special edition
High Conflict Divorce is exactly as it sounds. A relationship has or is on the way of not only a complete angry collapse it but a fight on many destructive levels. It takes a lot to get through it. Trish gives clarity on what it is and means. How a woman entering this level of conflict can be prepared.
Trish Guise goes deep, the signs of when you are in a dangerous relationship that will likely end in this divorce style. She talks about what to expect, how to handle it, the resources available to you.
She talks about the words to watch for, the words to express what is going on. Why it is so important to leave this type of relationship. The importance of getting safe first, what to set up before you even start talking to professionals who will help to extract you. She talks about escape plans before you even move towards divorce.
Powerful, life-saving perhaps, steps to take before the divorce action is put into action. Questions you should ask your lawyer.
Trish brings the face of reality and experience, she has gone, successfully but bruised, through her own high conflict divorce. She is trained in communications with high conflict individuals, copping with Cluster B personality disorders, post-separation abuse Business Coach.
n addition to running her own practice Trish is:
- An associate at Supporting Wellness psychological & Family Services.
- A certified New Ways for Families® (NWFF) Coach, trained by Bill Eddy, Esq., co-founder of the High Conflict Institute.
- The Canadian Ambassador for Contemporary Family Magazine.
- A member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC).
- A btaining her certification in Brain Story.
- A Universal Women's Network™️ Women of Inspiration 2021 Award Nominee
- A contributor and feature in Universal Women's Network™️ 100 Women of Inspiration 2021 Book coming Sept 2021.
- featured in Universal Women's Network™️ Driving Change - Women Seen, Heard, Valued campaign which celebrates leaders from a variety of industries that make an impact on a local, national and global scale.
5 things you need to know to survive and thrive after a divorce:
About Mark Laurie - Host.
Mark has been transforming how women see themselves, enlarging their sense of sexy, expanding their confidence in an exciting adventure that is transformational photography. His photo studio is inner Spirit Photography.
Sound Production by:
Lee Ellis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Lee for your Sound Production