High Liver Enzymes: What Do They Mean?
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
In this podcast, Dr. Berg talks about liver enzymes. There are two main liver enzymes; the AST and ALT. As the liver gets damaged, these two enzymes go up. These enzymes are only one of the factors when you are evaluating.
Some Main Symptoms of Liver Damage:
• Ascites – it looks like a beer gut or a pot belly.
• Itchy Feet
• Spider Veins
• Digestive Issues
Ratios of Enzymes:
• High AST and High ALT: Viral Hepatitis
• High AST and Normal ALT: Cirrhosis
• AST more than double than ALT: Alcoholic Liver
Ways to Repair the Liver:
1. Healthy ketogenic diet
2. Intermittent Fasting
3. Avoid refined foods
4. Avoid alcohol
5. Avoid medications
6. Consume enough vegetables
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey.
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm Est. USA Only.