Hobbies and passions
In this episode, Christina and Trisha talk about:
- how native English speakers rarely use the word 'hobby'
- how 'What do you do in free time?' is used far more frequently
- the difference between a hobby and things we like to do in our free time
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- downtime = a time to relax; a time when you're not busy
- to get together with [someone] = to hang out with someone; to do something with someone
- to escape = to get away from everyday activities
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)